30 Jun More Remodeling Leads: 7 Proven Strategies
Home remodelers depend on a consistent flow of leads to book more consultations, close more sales, and increase revenue. The best way to get home remodeling leads in our rapidly evolving digital world is by meeting your clients online and taking strategic steps to make sure your home remodeling brand stands out in an increasingly competitive space.
Why is a focus on digital marketing so important for home remodelers? Because the digital space is where your clients are looking for your services! In 2020, 93% of consumers used online searches to find a local business.
Some important questions to ask:
- When a homeowner in your neighborhood is ready to start a remodeling project and searches Google for “home remodelers near me,” does your company come up on the first page? Over 45% of all clicks go to the top three ranking website pages.
- If a homeowner does visit your website, are we showcasing our best work? Does your website provide a strong representation of our craftsmanship?
Get the most out of your marketing investment by focusing on efforts that actually move the needle for your business, from optimizing your website and Google Business Profile to automating and managing your reviews across multiple platforms.
To consistently get that next home remodeling lead, we suggest the following:
- Have a deep understanding of your audience and competition.
- Focus on the highest ROI effort: Local SEO.
- Ensure you have a compelling, optimized website.
- Automate client review to the right channels.
- Increase referrals and retention with email marketing.
- Use social media to generate referral leads
- Invest in targeted digital advertising that reaches your market.
Generate more home remodeling leads, book more consultations, and close more profitable projects by delivering an awesome client experience from start to finish.
Explore each strategy below to streamline your home remodeling company’s marketing and sales operation: